– WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO RENT A CAR ?
- Drivers must provide a valid international or national (local) licence, as well as a valid passport.
– WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE TO RENT A CAR ?
- Drivers must be over 21 years old and 23 years old for sport cars.
– WHAT IS THE SECURITY DEPOSIT ?
- The security deposit is an amount of money paid to the rental company before renting a car. This deposit is intended as measure of security to cover any infractions that could be made by the lessee such as traffic fines. It is payable by cash or credit card and will be adapted according to the category of the car. Please notice that it is refundable within 30 days by banking or cash transfert.
– CAN I GET MY CAR DELIVERED ?
- We deliver car for free anywhere in dubai. For any specific location further than dubai, a calculation could be made on demand.
– WHEN SHOULD I PAY ?
- Every deposit and payment are taken before the beginning of the rental
– WHAT EXTRA EXPENSES SHOULD I EXPECT WHILE RENTING A CAR IN DUBAI ?
- Salik (toll gates) and traffic fines are the two expenses that you should consider when you rent a car in Dubai. The two will be deducted from your deposit at the end of the rent. If the deposit do not cover the amount, you will have to pay them immediately after notification. YBL luxury reserve the right to ask for a service fee if necessary.
– HOW MANY KM ARE INCLUDED PER DAY ?
- On a 24 hours rent, 250 km are included. Any extra Km will be calculated depending on the car and payable immediately.